Re: [beekeeping] Harvest Fermentation

  • David Browder
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2006
      If it's in Mason Jars, the lids will be swelling up as it ferments.  Best way to deal with honey WORKING OFF is to put it in the freezer overnight, then keep it in the refrigerator spooning it out from there. Or you could make Mead out of it. "Cloudy with tiny bubbles" sounds like it's crystallizing though.