Beekeeping Museum Tour

  • John Caldeira
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
      Those interested in beekeeping art, history and technology are invited
      to view a virtual photo tour of the Prokopovych Beekeeping Museum in
      Kyiv, Ukraine.

      This beekeeping museum is among the best in the world, named after
      reknowned beekeeper Petro Prokopovych. These photos were taken in
      June, 2006.

      http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=556138744

      (Click the 'play' arrow to start the slide show)

      Sincerely,
      John Caldeira
    • tom langley

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2006
          Wonderful! I really enjoyed looking at the varieties of hives

          --Madeleine in NJ

          Saturday, December 2, 2006, 6:19:12 PM, you wrote:

          > Those interested in beekeeping art, history and technology are invited
          > to view a virtual photo tour of the Prokopovych Beekeeping Museum in
          > Kyiv, Ukraine.

          > This beekeeping museum is among the best in the world, named after
          > reknowned beekeeper Petro Prokopovych. These photos were taken in
          > June, 2006.

          > http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=556138744

          > (Click the 'play' arrow to start the slide show)

          > Sincerely,
          > John Caldeira

        • tom langley

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2006