greetings

  • ga1athi1ion
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2002
      Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am not a beekeeper
      but I enjoy making mead, which uses lots of honey, so I am
      considering raising bees. I live in western Washington state USA. I
      don't even know enough to ask any specific questions right now, but
      am reading through the archives slowly. Any general advice from
      experienced people in my area would be welcome.

      Regards,

      Lark
    • Bernard James Newton <beejnewton@chatswo
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2002
        hi anybody i have been beekeeping for 25 years and have a lot of joy
        doing it