Visits to FIBKA website

  • Tom Barrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      Hello All

      We now have had 8899 visits to the website of the Federation Of Irish
      Beekeeping Associations since it was set up, and thanks to all who visited
      our site

      And we look forward to meeting our beekeeping friends from other countries
      at Apimondia in Slovenia in 2003, where we expect to have a big contingent
      from Ireland. Of course we really look forward to meeting beekeepers from
      all over the world in Dublin at the world renowned RDS showgrounds for
      Apimondia in 2005. Be sure to put that date in your beekeeping diary. It
      will be a real cracker!.

      Sincerely

      Tom Barrett
      Dublin