Re: [beekeeping] To Karen

  • David & TB Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2002
      Hi Karen,

      I noticed you said "over here in east Tennessee" - where are you located?
      I'm in NW Georgia, close to Chattanooga. We're actually up on Lookout Mtn
      and we only have one hive this year. We're hoping to expand some next year,
      but beekeeping will pretty much be just a hobby with us. We've learned so
      much this year about "bee nature" and I have enjoyed watching them.

      In Christ,
      TB