Slightly OT: Beekeeping and Ham Radio

  • Lee Ratcliff
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
      I have noticed that several of the people on here apperently have a Ham Radio License, myself included. Anyone interested in meeting up on 20 meters? Starting at about 1500EDT, I will be on or around 14.320MHz mobile. Give me a shout.

      Sparky
      KC4ART

      *** Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting ***
      ** on what is for dinner. Liberty is the well **
      * armed sheep disputing the outcome of the vote *

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • Rich WD6ESZ
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        Hey Sparky,
        Great idea. I wish I had my HF antennea up. Just moved into a new
        house and have not yet
        erected everything. Please let me know who DOES show up however.

        Rich

        Lee Ratcliff wrote:
        > I have noticed that several of the people on here apperently have a Ham Radio License, myself included. Anyone interested in meeting up on 20 meters? Starting at about 1500EDT, I will be on or around 14.320MHz mobile. Give me a shout.
        >
        > Sparky
        > KC4ART

        > *** Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting ***
        > ** on what is for dinner. Liberty is the well **
        > * armed sheep disputing the outcome of the vote *

        > GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

        > http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

      • Lee Ratcliff
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2002
          Havent talked to anyone yet. Band has either been crowded, or dead. Running mobile doesn't help. Once I get settled, Might have to make up a schedule. I should be on tomorrow (thursday) from about 10-3 or so, 14.320 MHz.

          Sparky

          To: beekeeping@yahoogroups.com
          From: Rich WD6ESZ <wd6esz@...>
          Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 20:28:58 -0700