honey...

  • CTMup53@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 1999
      Does anyone on this list sell honey? How much is it a pound? Do you have a
      web page?
      Chris
    • HONEYDEER1@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 1999
        Hi,
        We sell honey but we have no website we do craft shows and local fairs. I
        think a pound goes for around 2.50 but we don't sell that size
        Roni
      • Garry Libby
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29, 1999
          I sell it to a supermarket for $2.50 per LB, and to a farm stand for $2.75.
          No, I don't have a web page, maybe next year, I don't have any spare time at
          the moment.
          Garry Libby
          Attleboro, MA
        • CTMup53@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29, 1999
            In a message dated 7/30/99 2:38:50 AM, LibBEE@... writes:

            << I sell it to a supermarket for $2.50 per LB, and to a farm stand for
            $2.75. >>

            How much for 30 pounds? Gallons would be fine or a bucket.
            Chris
          • Garry Libby
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 30, 1999
              I don't sell in bulk, I sell My whole crop at those prices. A bigger
              beekeeper would sell wholesale. What state do You live in? The National
              Honey Board has a list of sellers on their web site. I'm sure one of them
              would be glad to sell You a 30 LB pail.
              Garry Libby
              Attleboro, MA