Jar Labels?

  • Dr.Bob
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 13, 2002
      Hello all,

      Does anyone know of a place to purchase gummed jar labels?

      Thank you,

      Dr.Bee
    • Mark Coldiron
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 13, 2002
        When you say gummed, do you mean the kind you have to wet or the kind you
        peel off and stick? Also, do you want ready made or do you want custom with
        your name, address, company, etc...?

        West Texas Mark

      • DrBob69189@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 13, 2002
          Mark,

          When you say gummed, do you mean the kind you have to wet or the kind you peel off and stick?
          I was thinking peel and stick but the other would work. I could do it on my P.C. but it's not worth the wear and tear.

          Also, do you want ready made or do you want custom with your name, address, company, etc...?
          I was also thinking custom with the name......

          Oklahoma City,

          Bob
        • Bell Teresa Y Civ OC-ALC/MASBC
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 13, 2002
            where you located dr bob
            i am in okla city also
            teresa

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 13, 2002
              If you're talking quantities of 2-5 thousand, then RM Farms is a good printer for custom labels.  If you're talking 1000 or less, it's easier to design your own and print them on your printer.  There are some that are simicustom.  They have standard designs to choose from and will put your name and company info in preselected areas.  Personally, I don't like their selection.  So, are we talking high quality and quantity custom, simicustom, or design your own - print your own?

              West Texas Mark

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 14, 2002
                www.thorne.co.uk    they have a good selection

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 15, 2002