earn extra cash!

  • megamamabum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 7:09 PM
      Hello, and I hope you are doing well! I just want to share a legit
      stay-at-home income I've found, since I know they are few and far
      between.

      I love staying at home with my 6 year old daughter! With
      homeschooling, and university (for me), we
      are a very busy household as you can imagine. The MommyCash
      Newsletter has been perfect work
      for me ~ my job is so flexible, I can work around my own schedule
      which is a MUST with little ones
      around! After all the scams, MLM, and pyramids I've sifted through
      this is something I can feel good
      about doing.

      I have only been working with the Newsletter now for about 6 weeks. I
      have made $1500 so far and haven't even had a whole lot of time to
      devote to it, maybe 14 hrs. a week. It is really simple and Liz is so
      great to work with! She and I both will help you every step of the
      way. I look forward to hopefully working with you. You can see
      September's Issue of the MommyCash Newsletter at
      http://www.geocities.com/mommycash/september.html

      I get some type of payment almost every day (sometimes $30, sometimes
      $90, or more, depending on how much work I've done). If I can do it
      so can you!! It is VERY simple.

      The MommyCash Newsletter is rapidly expanding! We are looking for
      moms who want to work from home for both part-time and full-time pay.
      Work around your own schedule. No experience is needed! We will
      train but you must have a computer that has online access. No selling
      required. All work is done from home.

      You must put code 85488 in the subject line when you reply, and if
      you do decide to join, make sure you put 85488 in the referral or
      code number line ~ that is how we will make our money.

      If you are interested feel free to reply to me at the email listed in
      the header of this message. I will be more then happy to send you
      some more information. Any and all questions are welcome! =)

      Sincerely,

      Marie Smith