Lew get his hives?

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 1:07 PM
      I was just wondering if anybody knows if Lew Best ever got all the hives
      he was looking for.

      .
    • Lew Best
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28 1:10 PM
        Hey Rich

        I'll buy hives of bees if they're cheap & nearby. Loaded up with empty
        woodenware though; hoping for lots of swarms this season.

        Lew Best near Waco, TX
        List owner of the following swap lists you might be interested in
        beekeeping_exchange-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        homestead_small_farming_exchange-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        shop_tool_exchange-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        I was just wondering if anybody knows if Lew Best ever got all the hives

        he was looking for.

        .

        Yahoo! Groups Links