Selling out

  • Beverly Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hi I have three beehives to sell because I'm moving out of state
      because of health reasons,so I'm forced to sell out my bees. I'm in
      Russellville,AR. Here is my E-mail address is:
      countrygirlbev@... if interested or call us at: 479-967-0240

      Thank you,
      Beverly & Billy Miller
    • Lew Best
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006

        Hey Beverly

        Wish you weren’t so far from me (bout 400+ miles) and TX charges 100 bux for a permit to bring them into the state or I’d try to buy them.  Might try my beekeeping list or homestead list (see signature line) & see who’s interested.

        Lew Best near Waco, TX

        List owner of the following swap lists you might be interested in

        beekeeping_exchange-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        homestead_small_farming_exchange-subscribe@yahoogroups.com