RE: [beekeeping] Is it normal?

  • Scot Mc Pherson
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2005
      I have bees in Sarasota and manatee counties florida. Although I have
      never seen them completely shut down for winter, they do seem to slow up
      quite a bit. The winter in Sarasota is extremely mild, and only goes
      below freezing for a grand total of 2 weeks at most. In fact it rarely
      gets below the 50s.

      --
      Scot Mc Pherson
      The Mc Pherson Family Honey Farms