I am back

  • FarmerBrown49@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      We got back the other day but have been very busy.  House survived but has damage one cracked window, roof, ceiling, and carpet.
      Also please keep an eye open for someone selling the following items real cheap as we lost them due to thief:

      33 Frame Radial Extractor

      1” inch Sump Pump

      Sump

      Maxant Chain-Drive Uncapper

      Super Elevator (screw lift)

      Refractor

      Bottler Tank

      Bottler (no table)

      3 one hundred gallon tanks

      A Multi-Purpose Tank

      5000 watt Honda Generator

      10” Craftsman’s Table Saw

      2 ½ HP Craftsman Router

      Home built Router Table with 26 router bits inside

      Acetylene and Oxygen bottles (small pup bottles) with Oxygen brand Regulators, hoses, and torch

      10” Dewitt Miter Saw

      Sammy
      Our web site: http://www.brownsbees.com  or
      http://brownsapiaries.com/