Re: [beekeeping] Digest Number 1016

  • Alana
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
      Thanks for pointing out that I left of the last part of the sentence
      which should have read "to balance the weight of the M&M." They
      wouldn't have to actually sit on my hand - I was just trying to make it
      visual. We could weigh the M&M and the bees on a scale.

      Shows to go ya that ya can't proof yer own work!
    • Jon McFadden
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
        The Hive Scale Drawing has been updated.
        http://nordykebeefarm.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=6&PN=1
        Jon

        http://mail.yahoo.com