A new email list you might consider

  • FarmerBrown49@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005

      This list is for anyone who is serious about improving the United States Political system. We are here to set up and establish a Political Party for the Working People of America. It is not exactly a debate list, more of a suggestion list/wish list. We don't expect everyone to agree with everyone. We do expect and will insist that everyone get along. We need people to be active and people to speak up about issues.

      To join this list send an email to: TWPAP-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Sammy
      Our web site: http://www.brownsbees.com http://brownsapiaries.com/
      Other screen names I can be reached at: sammy@..., farmerbrown49@..., ASamBrown@... Host your Web site with BizLand!