Re: [beekeeping] Re: bees for sale

  • Jon McFadden
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
      Thanks Todd,
      I didn't really pay any attention since the area code
      wasn't 501. I keep forgetting there is another area
      code now. Where are you located?
      I'm in Conway.
      Jon

      --- Todd Humphries <poultry@...> wrote:

      > The number gives it away.
      > Russellville, Arkansas (Pope county)
      >
      > Todd
      >

      > --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "davpress"
      > <davpress@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "Beverly
      > Miller"
      > > <countrygirlbev@y...> wrote:
      > > > Anyone wanting to buy some bees we are moving
      > and we need to sell
      > out
      > > > our bees. Please contact me at this phone
      > number: 479-967-0240
      > > >
      > > > countrygirl
      > >

      > > make it easier on us, city, state?
      > >
      > > David

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
    • Todd Humphries
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
        --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Jon McFadden <n6vc@y...> wrote:
        > Thanks Todd,
        > I didn't really pay any attention since the area code
        > wasn't 501. I keep forgetting there is another area
        > code now. Where are you located?
        > I'm in Conway.
        > Jon

        Hi Jon,
        I'm in Chesnee, South Carolina.
        I sell a good bit on ebay so I'm used to looking up area codes.
        Todd