Re: bees for sale

  • Todd Humphries
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2005
      The number gives it away.
      Russellville, Arkansas (Pope county)

      Todd

      --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "davpress" <davpress@y...> wrote:
      > --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "Beverly Miller"
      > <countrygirlbev@y...> wrote:
      > > Anyone wanting to buy some bees we are moving and we need to sell
      out
      > > our bees. Please contact me at this phone number: 479-967-0240
      > >
      > > countrygirl
      >

      > make it easier on us, city, state?
      >
      > David
    • Jon McFadden
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
        Thanks Todd,
        I didn't really pay any attention since the area code
        wasn't 501. I keep forgetting there is another area
        code now. Where are you located?
        I'm in Conway.
        Jon

        --- Todd Humphries <poultry@...> wrote:

        > The number gives it away.
        > Russellville, Arkansas (Pope county)
        >
        > Todd
        >

        > --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "davpress"
        > <davpress@y...> wrote:
        > > --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "Beverly
        > Miller"
        > > <countrygirlbev@y...> wrote:
        > > > Anyone wanting to buy some bees we are moving
        > and we need to sell
        > out
        > > > our bees. Please contact me at this phone
        > number: 479-967-0240
        > > >
        > > > countrygirl
        > >

        > > make it easier on us, city, state?
        > >
        > > David

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
        http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
      • Todd Humphries
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2005
          --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, Jon McFadden <n6vc@y...> wrote:
          > Thanks Todd,
          > I didn't really pay any attention since the area code
          > wasn't 501. I keep forgetting there is another area
          > code now. Where are you located?
          > I'm in Conway.
          > Jon

          Hi Jon,
          I'm in Chesnee, South Carolina.
          I sell a good bit on ebay so I'm used to looking up area codes.
          Todd