Re: [beekeeping] Proximity of horses/ donkey to beehives/ THANK YOU

  • Martin&Mary Hubbard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Many, many thanks to all that have shared their experiences and information about hive to equine proximity.  We have a site selected that is as far as possible from the nearest paddock ( about 200 ft ) and still fufills the requirements for a good site for the bee's new home.  Our living room is full of "hives in progress/ assembly" - life is good .

                  Thank you again,

                                Mary