RE: [beekeeping] Was: essential oils Now: mite fall

  • Karen Oland
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 27, 2002
      A couple of days ago here, it was nearly 70. Today's high is about 20.

      Thanks for the explanation, sounds like I would have to fog even in the 40's
      in winter, as brood rearing starts before it gets warm enough for a lot of
      flying (esp on the italians).

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 27, 2002
        No. Only fog when they are flying. 40's are too cold to fly. The day it
        was up to 70 would have been good.

        Mark