RE: [beekeeping] Question for list

  • Scot Mc Pherson
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1, 2005
      Shanta,
      I should point out I don't think you are a bad person. I am not
      "mad at you". I am upset with the modern beekeeping climate. I believe
      you are a part of something you are unaware of because it is part of a
      culture that developed you and your operation. It is why it has been so
      difficult for modern beekeepers to return to basic beekeeping. It's a
      hard pill to swallow, but the hoards and host of beekeepers that do are
      becoming more successful because of the transition back to basics.

      --
      Scot Mc Pherson
      The Mc Pherson Family Honey Farms

      . ` , ` '
      .,';`,. ``. '.
      _/^\_ :;.,';`'.,` `., ' '`,
      /_____\ .:.,"'`
      /\_____/\ .,:`'"
      \###/.,';`
    • Jon McFadden
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 1, 2005
        Welcome back, Scot.
        We've had a couple of queries about Top Bar Hives.
        Jon

        --- Scot Mc Pherson <scot@...> wrote:

        > > It is true I am biased,.....
        >
        > Sorry for the long delay, I have been away for the
        > last week.

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • Scot Mc Pherson
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 1, 2005
          Jon
          Thanks.

          Yes I see you pointed them to various good sites.

          --- Scot Mc Pherson <scot@...> wrote:

          > > It is true I am biased,.....
          >
          > Sorry for the long delay, I have been away for the
          > last week.

        • Jon McFadden
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 9, 2005
            What's this and have any of you used one?
            http://nordykebeefarm.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17&PN=1
            I built several a few years ago in preparation for
            queen rearing.
            Jon

            http://mail.yahoo.com