[beekeeping]Another Beekeeping Forum

  • Jon McFadden
    Message 1 of 74 , Jun 30 9:39 PM
      Here is another Beekeeping Forum.
      http://nordykebeefarm.com/forum/default.asp

      The advantage of this one could be a site we could
      really consolidate some useful information without it
      being scrolled out of existance in a day.
      The owner hasn't the time to keep up with it and asked
      me to look after it.
      Jon

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Sharon Lee
      Message 74 of 74 , Jul 7, 2005
        Hi Dick,
        I have checked out the sites and directions for the SWM and the last
        one seems to be up my alley. I am only going to have a minimual
        amount of wax, hopefully, as I only have two hives, and hopefully
        won't have to melt down the foundation on the first year.
        I do like all the designs tho, but the one that suits me the best is
        the last one with the insulated tub and a coffee can inside for the
        wax to flow into after it melts.
        Thanks a bunch, you have solved my latest problem.
        Sharon

        --- In beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, "dickbeekeeper"