Bee Presentations

  • suzie1311
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2002
      Hi, I live in Ontario, Canada and I have been keeping bees for 5
      years now. I was interested in expanding my business by giving
      presentations to local schools/clubs. I have only 2 questions:
      How much would be a fair price to charge for a 1/2 hour presentation
      and an hour presentation? I would have an ob. hive, slides, poster,
      equipment, samples etc.
      My other question is should I contact each teacher individually or
      the school board or the principle? Any help would be appreciated.
      Sorry for any cross posts.

      Thanks,
      Susan Jordan