list activity - intro

  • Liberty For All
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      Hi. I just signed on last week. I was wondering about the lack of
      activity. Guess everyone's pretty busy. I just got my bees in the Spring,
      so I don't know much and welcome any information/advice,....

      I don't have any specific questions. Just wanted to say hello. Hope the
      activity picks up!

      Later,

      Vicki
      semperliberi@...