African progression?

  • Rich WD6ESZ
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2001
      Just wondering how far North anybody has seen the progression of AHB's.

      Rich
    • Rich WD6ESZ
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2001
        Hi Harold,
        I'm not sure what you mean by "return w/ no reply", but I will say
        that activity on this list has been at an all time low. I mean the
        lowest it has been in over 5 years. It is almost like people have quit
        keeping bees. I'm sure the AHB has something to do with it... pushing
        out the hobbyist and leaving only the professionals who are so busy that
        they don't have time to fool aroung with email.

        Rich

        HAROLD A HOFFMAN wrote:
        > ??does this return w/ no reply mean there has been new finds here,
        > locally
        > HAROLD H.
        >
        > On Thu, 4 Oct 2001 10:32:13 -0700 HAROLD A HOFFMAN <mailman953@...>
        > writes:
        > > ??or have there been any recent finds in either Orange County or LA
        > >

        > > On Wed, 03 Oct 2001 12:31:41 -0700 Rich WD6ESZ <wd6esz@...>
        > > writes:
        > > > Just wondering how far North anybody has seen the progression of
        > > > AHB's.
        > > >
        > > > Rich
        > > >

        > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • HAROLD A HOFFMAN
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2001

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2001

            writes:
            > ??or have there been any recent finds in either Orange County or LA
            >

            > On Wed, 03 Oct 2001 12:31:41 -0700 Rich WD6ESZ <wd6esz@...>
            > writes:
            > > Just wondering how far North anybody has seen the progression of
            > > AHB's.
            > >
            > > Rich
            > >

            > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • grizzly bearnolds
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2001
              >From: Rich WD6ESZ <wd6esz@...>
              >Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001
              >Subject: Re: [beekeeping] African progression?
              >
              >I will say that activity on this list has been at an all time low. I mean
              >the lowest it has been in over 5 years. It is almost like people have
              >quit keeping bees. ... pushing out the hobbyist and leaving only the
              >professionals who are so busy that they don't have time to fool around
              >with email.

              Lots of people still keep bees and new ones are coming into it, despite all
              the new and recent problems coming up with beekeeping. Many participate in
              other email groups, such as BeeL, BioBee, and the IrishList. People are
              pretty active in those groups and lots of emails are generated there. I
              know of mostly those three groups though there are others as well.

              Ma. / Nass Valley .. British Columbia .. CANADA
              (near the Alaska border) .. mailto:mkittner@...