Guelph Beekeeping Course

  • joannadean2002@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 10:23 AM
      Has anyone in this group taken the Guelph University Distance
      Beekeeping Course. It is $300, and I wonder if it offers much more
      than a few decent books on the subject.

      Thanks for any help,

      Joanna Dean
      (a complete novice)
    • Computer Software Solutions Ltd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 4:09 PM
        Hello Joanna

        I would recommend a beekeeping course with your local beekeeping
        association. Such courses in Ireland would cost in the region of $50. Beware
        of courses in beekeeping that cost more than that.

        Sincerely

        Tom Barrett
        Dublin
        Ireland