Re: [beekeeping] Digest Number 197

  • Kbdpezz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17 5:21 AM
      Thanks for the help Gary, I'm from Mass. too (up near the NH border).

      Kristen DiMichele
      Woodtrail Farm
    • Garry Libby
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 9:25 AM
        Is there anyone on this list attending the EAS conference in August?  If not, I highly recommend it.
        If You need info  contact Me this week to save some money, as it costs more to register later on.
        Garry Libby

        Garry Libby
        Attleboro, Massachusetts, USA
        41.56 N    71.17 W