Moderator- please remove me

  • kndcats
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
      This list has over 1200 members and no one felt it important enough to
      answer my questions. Another group has only 200 members and I have
      received several responses to my questions. If the purpose of groups
      is to share information this beekeeping group is not very helpful.

      Please remove.

      Ken
    • Scot Mc Pherson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
        Kdnats,
        You can find the instructions for removal by following the links at the
        bottom of every group post. Sorry I didn't answer your questions here
        because I saw them responded to on the other list, didn't feel the need
        to duplicate information across multiple forums. That is considered bad
        netiquette unless its very pertainant to all groups involved. I have
        done this maybe twice in several years.

        --
        Scot Mc Pherson
        The Mc Pherson Family Honey Farms

        . ` , ` '
        .,';`,. ``. '.
        _/^\_ :;.,';`'.,` `., ' '`,
        /_____\ .:.,"'`
        /\_____/\ .,:`'"
        \###/.,';`

        This list has over 1200 members and no one felt it important enough to
        answer my questions. Another group has only 200 members and I have
        received several responses to my questions. If the purpose of groups
        is to share information this beekeeping group is not very helpful.

        Please remove.

        Ken

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • FarmerBrown49@aol.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
            Ken,
            I've seen a message from another person that said
            pretty much the same thing. This is the first message
            I've seen from you. There are at least four of us that
            love to share what little we know.
            Jon

            http://mail.yahoo.com