Re: [beekeeping] Remember...

  • Bill Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2001
      A laying worker will lay eggs in a sporadic pattern and sometimes several
      eggs in each cell. Further they only develop into drone brood.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2001
        Thanx Bill.

        Thankfully we received our queen today and are all set. Our queen
        was alive and was sent with some workers luckily, everyone was alive
        and well. Thank you for writing. Later everyone.

        K. Sutton

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/