Homesteader's Connection New Horizons

  • thriving@usit.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2001
      Hello. I desire to gather and share information. I am interested in
      promoting and educating in the art of beekeeping through my magazine
      Homesteader's Connection. I just finished the March/April issue
      which begins a new series of articles on this topic. I would like to
      invite those of this group who might be interested in sharing their
      experiences with others to contact me.

      Are there educational web sites on apiculture that might contain
      research documents and/or photos that I could publish? Are there
      beekeeping organizations/clubs that might desire to have their
      addresses published for people in search of others interested in bees?

      I am also interested in increasing my advertising base, those of you
      who market you products and wish to promote your farm, breeds,
      products you sell, please contact me as well. HC has the lowest ad
      rates in the industry. A copy of our ad rates is posted on the web
      site below.

      Thank you and enjoy your weekend,

      Melissa Holt
      Publisher, Homesteader's Connection
      www.mountainmeatgoats.com/hc
      Homesteader's Connection Magazine is now in it's nineth year.