Re: [beekeeping] Thin Foundation

  • Jon McFadden
    Message 1 of 39 , May 1, 2005
      I wish Root would publish a book for Charles Koover's
      articles like they did Richard's.
      Jon

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Jon McFadden
      Message 39 of 39 , May 5, 2005
        Hello Ted,
        Apparently, there was only one kind around my
        apiaries. It was the Yuk, black variety. It was fine
        with me, because it carried the bees over the winter.
        Thanks for the information.
        Out in Southern Califonia, they used the Eucalyptus
        for windbreaks around the Orange groves.
        Jon

        === message truncated ===

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/