Active

  • hare-krishna@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
      I have joined a few of the Beekeeping groups at Egroups.com and would
      like to know if you are still active?

      If so, I am looking for the following ~

      A LIST OF WEB PAGES OF SUPPLIERS OF BEEKEEPING ITEMS

      A LIST OF WEB PAGES OF BEEKEEPING

      Do let me know if you can help!

      SC
      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • Garry Libby
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2000
        Hi SC,

           I think this site is one of the best, You can link to just about all the good beekeeping sites from it:

        Here is the URL for links from that page:

        Links to Other Sources of Bee/Beekeeping Information - The most complete list of links available.

        From there You should find any info You need.

        Hope this helps.

        Garry Libby