Re: [beekeeping] RE: Honey Production Suffering

  • roni thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2000
      Hi,
      We did really well this year with honey. So far we have about three times
      the amount we made last year. So far we have 33 five gallon buckets and
      hubby says we have about twice that left to be exracted.

      In Him
      Roni
      "God's Word is sweeter than honey and when you believe it it is like honey
      to the soul"