Quick Hello

  • dori
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi Everybody

      Sorry I haven't been around

      My grand daughter Caitlin (5yo) got very sick and was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday evening. She has had a high fever and dehydrated. They now think the infection is virius in nature and have also been treating her with IV antibiotics to protect against a secondary bacterial infection. She is very weakened and pneumonia is a threat. Today the fever has stayed to 100.6 and that is a vast improvement. They stopped the IV fluids to see if her body can pick up the fight without them. If so she might get to come home this afternoon. I'll let you know as things go

      I have a lot of work to catch up on as I have been at the hospital thhe greater part of the time.

      Dori

      Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
    • Harold and Sue Karber
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005

        Harold and Sue Karber  Oklahoma
        If you put someone down then put them down on your prayer list.

        Email scanned by Norton Anti Virus

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
          Prayers for your grand daughter, and you and family.  take care and let us know how she is doing.  Hope you get back on line soon.