Re: [beekeeping] no drones, no brood :(

  • Veronica Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hi,
      Gary and Ann. If you numbers in the hive are down you can take some frames
      from a strong hive and put them in the week hive. A good time to do this is
      when you put the new queen . They will all be distracted by the new queen
      and the new bees and will merge easier.

      In Him***************Roni Thompson <><
      "God's Word is sweeter than honey and when you believe it , it is like honey
      to the soul"
    • Garry Libby
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2000
        Thank You Roni, Just My luck that it was raining when I put the queen in.
        Hopefully I can go there as soon as tomorrows rain ends. It would have been
        so much easier if the bees had waited another week or two to go queenless.
        Garry