Queen grafting

  • Susan Jordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 1999
      Hi, we are novice beekeepers who have had bees for 3 years now. We are
      now at the stage that we want to create more hives by making new nucs.
      We have had difficulty finding information on this process and would
      appreciate any hints, tip, tricks, and if you have some time, we would
      really appreciate someone explaining their method of how they would go
      about this. Any advice is valuable.
      Thanks in advance.

      Susan
    • TE & CS Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 1999
        Susan Jordan wrote:

        > From: "Susan Jordan" <geronimo_13@...>
        >
        > Hi, we are novice beekeepers who have had bees for 3 years now. We are
        > now at the stage that we want to create more hives by making new nucs.
        > We have had difficulty finding information on this process and would
        > appreciate any hints, tip, tricks, and if you have some time, we would
        > really appreciate someone explaining their method of how they would go
        > about this. Any advice is valuable.
        > Thanks in advance.
        >
        > Susan

        > Ideas on how we can improve ONElist?
        > http://www.onelist.com
        > Check out the Suggestion Box feature on our new web site
        Hi Susan,
        What part of the world are you in????
        We are in New Zealand so I may be able to help you from this side of the
        world if you are nearer here than the others who have replied to you so
        far. Mainly just a month vs season change.
        Chris