RE: [beekeeping] Can you direct me somewhere, so I don't ask too many repetitive questions?

  • LEW BEST
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2005

      Hi Mickey

      I just checked the Dadant website (dadant.com) and they have a branch in High Springs, FL that on the map looked like it might be in your general area?  If so going to see them (or calling first would probably be best to see if they have what you need) might be the best bargain; some of this stuff is heavy & shipping can “eat you alive.”

      Lew