super painting

  • flavey2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2004
      I need to paint some supers that are currently being used. Does
      anyone have any suggestions for painting while the bee's are inside?
      I don't have the option of swapping boxes. Thanks.
    • Matthew
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2004
        i have painted supers while in use many times. no use to paint if you can't do the proper prep-work. anyways, i was not able to paint the front, but just 3 sides. paint the front at night or when you have the super off. i used latex paint. no/less fumes than oils.

        flavey2004 <twind59@...> wrote:
        I need to paint some supers that are currently being used.  Does
        anyone have any suggestions for painting while the bee's are inside?
        I don't have the option of swapping boxes. Thanks.

        Matthew Pollard "Racing with the wind and flirting with death
        Dept. Of Chemistry So have a cup of coffee and catch your breath"
        University of Idaho
        www.ftir.chem.uidaho.edu

        Do you Yahoo!?