Best Place to Post for Bee Jobs?

  • austarr55
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2004
      Does anyone out there know of the best place to post for a beekeeping
      job on the internet? I've done a few searches with no luck, any
      suggestions?
      Derwin Lewis
    • Rich WD6ESZ
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2004
        This sure seems like a good place!

        austarr55 wrote:
        > Does anyone out there know of the best place to post for a beekeeping
        > job on the internet? I've done a few searches with no luck, any
        > suggestions?
        > Derwin Lewis
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Alan Schultz
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2004
          best place to post  is probably the beekeeping magazines and to write directly to the big bee ,queen bee distributors advertised in such or go to the state ag dept and ask for a list of pollinators and write to them.