Breakfast & Planting party Saturday May 15th

  • Djubaya
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2004

      Dear Friends,

      I know this short notice...and yet it is still a full 48 hours away!!!

      Deborah and
      Djubaya are planting flowers and herbs in our front garden beds (which were built at last years planting party and are doing great!)

      Djubaya recently sprained his knee, so we’re asking for some help with these beds…it won’t take much time at all with many hands helping AND will be FUN and satisfying.
      PLUS: At 10:00 am we are offering a yummy veggie scramble breakfast (veggies and eggs from our own little farm).

      COME JOIN US!!!

      DETAILS:
      DATE: Saturday May 15th 10:00am Breakfast

      TIME: 11:00am 1:00pm planting flowers and herbs

      EXTRA EXTRA: a free ‘albino fig tree’ to all who come.

      Hope to see you!

      Deborah & Djubaya at “ Catchtail Gardens ”

      707-824-4408

      Djubaya@...

      Gaiabee@...

      Catchtail Gardens

      http://www.Catchtail.com/  (under construction)

      Directions to.....

      5757 McFarlane Road

      Sebastopol.

      From the North

      Hwy 101 south to the Hwy 12 exit. In Santa Rosa

      Head West (Right) on Hwy 12 toward Sebastopol .

      Turn left on Llano Road.

      Go to the end of Llano and turn right on Hwy. 116

      ½ mile +  to Hessel road turn left.

      then to McFarlane Road turn right.

      3/4 Mile big red house on left

      From South (Bay Area)

      Hwy. 101 North

      Hwy. 116 West (not East!!)

      2nd Hessel road (the Second turn... Do not turn at Hessel/Blank...get a map)

      Turn Left onto Hessel Road then to McFarlane Road Turn right. 3/4 Mile big red house on left

      http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=5757+mcfarlane+road&city=sebastopol&state=ca&zipcode=95472&submit=Get+Map

    • Kalia Kliban
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2004
        Sounds delightful, and right in the neighborhood, but alas
        I'll be in SF that day visiting with friends and family. I
        hope you get loads of folks though, and keep me posted on
        future garden events.

        Happy digging!

        Kalia Kliban
        kalia@...