Question re: nucs

  • PJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2004
      Hi there!

      New beekeeper here, or going to be one when the nucs arrive in mid-
      May. We've ordered two nucs, have our equipment and hives ready and
      are awaiting our bees.

      I was wondering if anyone could share some tips on getting nucs
      established in new hives once they arrive. I've found a lot of
      information on package bees, but not much on nucs.

      I'd appreciate any info that you could share.

      Thanks!

      PJ