Bees on the ground

  • pastordarylmiller
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2014
      I have bees on the ground around my hive that are alive walking around. They look like drones. It is be a case of the drones being kicked out of the hive?
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 27, 2014

        What part of the country are you in. It seems early in the year for drones to be kicked out.  More like bees with dwv.

        On Mar 27, 2014 12:36 PM, <pastordarylmiller@...> wrote:

        I have bees on the ground around my hive that are alive walking around. They look like drones. It is be a case of the drones being kicked out of the hive?

      • Gary Glaenzer
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 27, 2014

          doubtful, unless you are south of the Equator

          I have bees on the ground around my hive that are alive walking around. They look like drones. It is be a case of the drones being kicked out of the hive?

        • Daryl Miller
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 28, 2014
            South Texas

            Dr. Daryl Miller, Pastor
            Maranatha Baptist Church
            McAllen Texas
            Cell 956-802-1035
            www.mbctx.org
          • Sherill Ryan
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 28, 2014
              Someone in your area may have sprayed something that is toxic. Here in NE Iowa, when they spray crops, I get lots of bees that have difficulty and end up outside the hive in the grass as if there are neurological symptoms.

              On Friday, March 28, 2014 2:22 AM, Daryl Miller <pastordarylmiller@...> wrote:

              South Texas

              Dr. Daryl Miller, Pastor
              Maranatha Baptist Church
              McAllen Texas
              Cell 956-802-1035
              www.mbctx.org

            • Rich
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 28, 2014
                Have you taken a good look at the bees on the ground? No evidence of dwv?