Bee Show on TV

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2014
      Tomorrow (Sunday) "BEE VENOM THERAPY" on a show called Strange Medicine on the Fusiion Channel at 6:00PM.
    • jerkern
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2014
        Direct TV, Channel Number Please??? Thanks

        In a message dated 2/1/2014 1:03:00 P.M. Central Standard Time, wd6esz@... writes:

        Tomorrow (Sunday) "BEE VENOM THERAPY" on a show called Strange Medicine on the Fusiion Channel at 6:00PM.

      • mdudley
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2014

          I found this on the Direct TV facebook page:

          DirecTV Good morning Gustavo. We currently don't carry Fusion TV, but we're always reviewing our programming options to make sure we bring you the best possible TV experience. We value your opinions about our programming, so your comments have been forwarded to DIRECTV management. Thank you.

          ---In Beekeeping@yahoogroups.com, <JerDalKern@...> wrote:

          Direct TV, Channel Number Please??? Thanks

          In a message dated 2/1/2014 1:03:00 P.M. Central Standard Time, wd6esz@... writes:

          Tomorrow (Sunday) "BEE VENOM THERAPY" on a show called Strange Medicine on the Fusiion Channel at 6:00PM.

        • Stephen Hart
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2014
            Save the space on your DVR.  The program Bee Venom Therapy contains little or no substance.