More Than Honey

  • Charles Walter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2014
      If you have a Netflix subscription, the movie More Than Honey is available on DVD and/or streaming.  Although most of the movie is in English, I suggest turning on caption to also appreciate the German contribution, unless you are fluent in German of course.

      CW
    • mdudley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2014

        It was interesting,  but they had some glaring mistakes in it.  Like that honeybees cannot survive in the US without drugs.  That is BS, no one I know or communicate closely with uses any drugs, and they have lower losses than those who do.

        Marshall