Manuka Honey ( Australia)

  • ericgascoigne
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2013
      Hi All,
                 Over the years I have had a lot of Manuka honey , at one of my mountain sites
      it produces every year and if I am short of options I put more  bee's on it, but I never try to extract it , I just use it to feed the bees, (take some frames off, for other hives),
      Now my question ---When you hold a frame up to the light its green ==== I have looked at whats being sold in shops as Manuka honey but its not green ,
        Any thoughts.
            I have Manuka (Tee Tree) growing in my backyard, but not acres of it like my mountain site,
         Eric    Far  South East Australia
    • Tim Arheit