Learn To Graft Your Own Queens

  • honeycomb_hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      If you have kept bees for very long then you have probably had to purchase a queen. If you have to buy very many it can add up fast. With the average price being $25 -$28 marked.

      I would like to teach you how to raise your own queens from your existing stock.

      All you will need is to:
      1. Watch my instructional video here.
      2. Have bees to graft from.
      3. A strong colony to raise your cells
      4. Grafting tool. (less than $10)
      5. Practice

      If you find you like my video fell free to comment. In return if you could share this with your beekeeping community/friends I would appreciate it.