Re: What the Egyptians knew 6000 years ago...

  • Matt Tucker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13 11:14 AM
      I could not find much online about this Surgihoney, so I emailed the company. I am not sure what to make of it. Seem a bit fishy to me.

      Here are the emails.

      Me to them

      Could you explain to me what you do to honey to make it Surgihoney. I am sure you have a copy right on it, but just in general could you give me some info?

      Thanks

      Matt

      Their response

      Matt

      We have had enquiries from all around the world - China, India, Sweden, Bangladesh, Macedonia, the USA the list goes on and on - and almost too many to respond to.  But to give you credit  - your's was the best yet!

      The short answer is "no", but thanks for asking.  What we do is guarded in a remote bunker, with high fences, dogs, security guards and military grade security - but from the clinical results is highly effective.

      Please keep in touch with the website as we hope to launch commercially very soon.

      Thanks for your enquiry.

      Stuart