Re: [Beekeeping] The Russians are Coming!

  • Crzy-Pony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
      LOL Who you gonna tattle too? eh? Does that include shipping? and is it to late to re-queen my hive? Its pretty light in the worker field as far as I can tell
      Marlene
      NH

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2013
        Marlene,

        Check the net for Wolf Creek. Lady's name is Ruth Seaborn.
        She has queens ready to go to you direct.
        Give her a call.

        ---- On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 05:21:05 -0700 Crzy-Pony<crzybishma@...> wrote ----