The Russians are Coming!

  • husztek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9 4:58 PM
      Folks,

      My Russian Queen supplier called me this morning.

      She can deliver Russian queens as soon as possible on order now.
      I was thinking of having her ship in a dozen.

      They are gentle,
      4.9 cell builders,
      over wintered cold climate tolerant
      Gentle and great Brood producers.

      They will price out delivered at $40.00/queen.
      If you are thinking of requeening this month, now might be your chance to get a good queen.

      Call me if you are interested.
      I will honor email orders, but only after I've talked to you on the phone.
      Once I accept your order you can't back out on me.

      If you do, I'll tattle on you.

      Bill Husztek
      Black Squirrel Cottage Enterprises
      7558 Marshall Drive
      Annandale, VA 22003
      703-573-8842
    • Crzy-Pony
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10 5:21 AM
        LOL Who you gonna tattle too? eh? Does that include shipping? and is it to late to re-queen my hive? Its pretty light in the worker field as far as I can tell
        Marlene
        NH

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 10 11:44 AM
          Marlene,

          Check the net for Wolf Creek. Lady's name is Ruth Seaborn.
          She has queens ready to go to you direct.
          Give her a call.

          ---- On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 05:21:05 -0700 Crzy-Pony<crzybishma@...> wrote ----