Re: [Beekeeping] Butterflies & Bees!

  • Crzy-Pony
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013
      This is no surprise to me Bill  I have watched many hay fields go to housing. And those blah lawns yuk , The darn fertilizer is poisoning the rivers and streams.  I love my Dandy lions, I don't mow them till they go by. Then come the Daisys and the Black eyed susans  geesh I even have a crop of Milk Weed  Love it all and so do my Bees (when I have them)  the few that are left are still gathering food. I am going back into the hive Thursday that queen that hatched should be back by then if she is there at all. Will let you know Marlene
      NH