Re: Bumble bees to the rescue!

  • michaelinde
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      --I hope they go after the offender and string them up . Down here on the gulf coast I can count the number of bumblebbes and honey bees on one hand every day and most days dont see either. Citrus trees fruirless,squash not bearing melons fruitless,just blooms. Between the farmers,city,county state goverments and the rairoads doing their thing famine is comeing to this country.
      mike